The jury chose their favourite - now it is your turn! We have just launched Bullhorn Audience Award on Facebook on which the 12 shortlisted entries will be focal points. The idea is for you to vote on your favourite and invite others to do the same.
The Audience Award is designed in a Facebook app in which the actual voting takes place. Find it on Facebook here
For The Honour And a MacBook
Besides the honour of winning, based on the audience’s recognition, the Bullhorn team behind the entry that gets most votes will also win a MacBook Pro.
People voting will all participate in the draw for an iPad.
Every participant in Audience Award is allowed to vote once and afterwards they may invite their network (colleagues, friends and family) and encourage them to vote for their favourite entry as well.
Competition Process and Awards
- The competition app on Facebook will be active from 26 October 2012 to 5 January 2013, both days inclusive.
- The Winning Entry will be the team behind the entry which has received the majority of the votes at 00.00 CET on 5 January 2013.
- On 6 January 2013, Cembrit will contact the team behind the Winning Entry personally after which they will be announced on Facebook.com/Cembrit.
- On 6 January 2013, Cembrit will conduct a random draw to select the Winning Voter. The Winning Voter will be selected at random from the voters on Facebook. Cembrit will notify the winner by email.
- The Winning Entry will be awarded with a MacBook Pro 13": 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 4GB 1600MHz memory, 500GB hd, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-in battery (7 hours)
- The Winning Voter will be awarded with the new iPad 16 GB Black.
- The entries and voters can only win the awards specified above. Awards are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent.
Terms and Conditions
Entering the competition you abide and agree to the following terms & conditions:
- You must have an active Facebook account to vote.
- You may only vote once for each entry, i.e. you may give each of the 12 entries 1 vote.
- Use of robotic, automatic or otherwise programmed entry modes is prohibited. Entries given through any such modes will be void. Any voter who uses such modes to enter the competition will be disqualified and any awards won will be lost and/or must be returned to Cembrit at the voter’s expense.
- Cembrit employees or the employees’ families may not vote.
- Both the teams behind the entries and the voters may share or otherwise promote the Bullhorn Audience Award on Facebook or other Social Media such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
According to Facebook competition rules, Cembrit cannot notify the winners via Facebook. Therefore Cembrit will announce the winners of the Audience Award on the email you provide. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Cembrit and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by Cembrit to keep you updated about news relating to Bullhorn Audience Award and will not be disclosed to any third parties. By entering this competition, you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability arising from this competition.